Sunday 8 December 2013

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm


This lip balm is probably the best on the planet... NO! In the universe. 

MY FAVOURITE LIP BALM EVER! I swear I'm not even exaggerating, this stuff is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. 
As you all know winter is the call for chapped lips to appear and everyone will agree they're not the easiest thing to make just disappear.
I was in the market for a new lip balm that I actually liked! I had been using Maybelline's Baby Lips which are perfectly moisturising and just as amazing as everyone has been saying but they had that horrible, artificial, unnatural lip balm taste which made me feel sick so I needed a new lover for my lips. I had heard a few people talk about Burt's Bees products and they had nothing bad to say so I knew I had to try it for myself. 
I was out Christmas shopping a week ago and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to sneak one for myself. So I did and it was the best decision I have ever made. 

I picked up a tinted lip balm from their collection in the colour Hibiscus as I had remembered seeing Zoella feature it in one of her videos.



 For a tinted lip balm it has an amazingly pigmented colour, but it can be sheer if you apply it quite lightly. It's a pinky, plum colour which is perfect for the winter.
The lip balm is 100% natural so it doesn't have that horrible taste to it or a horrible smell. It keeps your lips moisturised all day long and although it feels like all the product may have come off it's still working and you don't really need to top it up.
It's £5.99 for a tinted lip balm which I find perfectly reasonable considering how good it is but if you're looking for something cheaper then their normal lip balms (which there are a variety of flavours) are only £3.69.

This is definitely a product i'm going to repurchase again and again. I also want to try more of their products considering this is amazing i'm sure everything else will be too.
If you're looking for a new lip balm I would advise you to go and buy this product because I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment