Saturday 30 November 2013

My Style Inspiration.

My style often changes drastically and this is often because of celebrity influences.
I did a similar post to this at the start of the year ( http://anasadler97.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/celebrities-and-fashion.html ) and I know my style and inspiration has changed so much since I have posted it. I've actually timed this quite well as my first post was at the start of year and we're nearing the end so it's great to be able to compare what difference a year (or a little under) has made.

MY NEW CELEBRITY STYLE INSPIRATION:

NO. 1 on my celebrity style inspiration is Hannah Snowdon
(Just so you all know; none of these photos are mine or photos I've taken.)

Ok, so this is the first out of many pieces she wears. I often see her wearing chunky knit jumpers in photos which I totally love. She seems to be one for casual pieces and her outfits are always simple (IN A GOOD WAY!).
The knitted jumper she is wearing here is from The Ragged Priest. They have their own website: http://theraggedpriest.com/ or some of their items are sold on the Topshop website.







You will often see her wearing clothes from her boyfriends clothing line: http://www.dropdead.co/
The clothes are to die for although a bit pricey. I could honestly buy the whole shop!
The clothes have a grungy feel about them and are really original.








Hannah Snowdon also wears a lot of dresses which show of the amazing tattoos on her legs. I can't find any photos of the types of dresses she wears (gr) but a lot of the time they are black dresses and they are usual quite a loose fit. I don't know where she shops specifically but you can find similar things to what she wears anywhere.

I can't put in to words how much I love her style and how much I wish I could pull it off like she does. If all it took was to cut my hair into a bob with a full fringe and dye it darker I totally would.


I feel as if this blog post should have just been dedicated to Hannah Snowdon. Compared to Rita Ora and Cara Delevingne, Hannah Snowdon's style is very different and looking back now I don't really like what Ora and Delevingne wear. It's strange how much things can change in nearly a year. I think I'm going to be sticking to this style for a while because I'm loving it.

Short, sweet and simple post here so hopefully it's not too boring or poorly explained, I know my short post usually don't make sense because I try and cram so much into a few paragraphs and often I just write a load of rubbish.

I would love to know who your style inspiration is.


No comments:

Post a Comment