Friday 15 November 2013

Favourite Find

This is the second jewellery favourite find in only a couple of days, wow!

This shop followed me on Instagram and I had to check them out. The shop is called Idle Hands and their website is http://www.idlehandsjewellery.bigcartel.com/ they have some really unique pieces of jewellery and all for really good prices, they also make some really cute floral headbands which I adore. I'm loving all their jewelley and defiantly thinking of buying them as gifts for people (might want one or two myself).

I'll start of with the quite normal pieces of jewelley they have that I love.

First is their Elephant Necklace.
Image of Elephant NecklaceI literally love any jewellery that has Elephants on so this suited me perfectly! It's really cute and has a decorative head piece thing on which makes it even better. It's all silver which is great as I often think a lot of gold jewellery can look tacky. It's also only £12.00 which I think is really great for something this amazing.










The second piece of normalish jewellery from their website is the Demon Necklace.
Image of Demon Necklace
I think this little guys face is so cool. The jewellery is so detailed and made to an amazing standard. Again he's silver which I love and his face isn't massive so won't weigh you down. This piece is also only £12.00 which is fabulous! I actually think I really need this little guy in my life.











Last from my normal pickings is the Silver Fox Neckalce.
Image of Silver Fox Necklace
I really love this one because it reminds me of the story Fantastic Mr Fox. It looks like a cute little cartoon fox and the fact that it's not perfect and symmetrical makes it look even better. I also need this in my life like everything else I am going to put in this post. It's only £12.00 again. And like the other two piece it comes on a 20" silver plated chain.










Moving onto the more unique pieces.

Image of Vintage Taxidermy Butterfly Pendant
This is the Vintage Taxidermy Butterfly Pendant.
I am so in love with this. This piece of jewellery looks so delicate and precious I think I'd be a crazy lady and have to frame it (don't know how that would work.). It's £25.00 which I think is a reasonable price for what you're getting. I really don't know what to say about this because all that's going through my head is "I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT"








Next up is Message In a Bottle Pendant.
Image of Message In A Bottle PendantThis is so, so, so cute! I think this would be something I would wear quite regularly because it's so amazing and I'd just have to show it off. It's £22.00 which I think especially for this piece is very good for what you're getting. You also choose the message that goes inside the bottle which is even cooler! Definitely a good present to someone with a cute message put inside or just for yourself even.









Finally the Moon Face Pendant.
Image of Moon Face PendantI love the face on this. It's so quirky and reminds me of story books when you're younger and the sun or the moon always had a face and this is what that moon would look like. It's made from Ox bone so it's not any of that shabby plastic stuff. This is also £22.00 which is amazing as the ox bone is carved by hand!!










I also wanted to quickly show you the cute floral headbands they do. The prices range from £12.00 to £15.00 depending on the one you want.
Image of Ivory Mini Rose Headband
Ivory Mini Rose Headband £12.00

Image of Pale Pink Midi Floral Headband
Pale Pink Midi Floral Headband £15.00











Image of Black Midi Floral Headband
Black Midi Floral Headband £12.00













So this is just a few of the ones from the shop but there's about 5 more others to choose from over on their website.
WOW, ok, I'm going to stop their with this shop because otherwise, I will put the whole shop up!
Remember to check out Idle Hands website ( http://www.idlehandsjewellery.bigcartel.com/ ) and see if you like anything as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment